Are they not just a great invention?? not only can they give you reason to spend hours doing googles searches to find out if they are causing bloatedness and cramp, but you also have the luxury of feeling like you are constantly dripping in your knickers.
I am now 4 days pIUI......so of course too early to tell anything, but I swing between positive and negative outlooks, I try to hold the thought that I could be one of those really lucky people where it works first time, but then I kinda have a reality check that reminds me it took 8 attempts last time, and I am actually about as fertile as a wall, to add to this is seems all those people around me get pregnant by just clicking their fingers........
roll on the next 8 days......
Thursday, 15 November 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment